Friday 3 June 2016

Gluten Free Lasagne

 
This is something I wouldn't have gone crazy for before diagnoses but I just got a craving for some one day recently and decided to make one.



Ingredients:

Gluten Free Mince
Tablespoon of Tomato Puree
1 Tin of Tomatoes
1 onion
2 Peppers
Gluten Free Lasagne sheets - I used Kelkin
Gluten Free White Sauce - I used asda own brand free from
Cheese to cover
3 Garlic Cloves
Drop of water
Olive Oil
1 Gluten Free Stock Cube - I use Knorr


Method:

1. Add mince to olive oil in pan, once slightly browned add garlic and onion.

2. When meat brown add peppers and tinned tomatoes and some tomato puree with a drop of water and crushed stop cube and leave to simmer stirring occasionally.

3. Preheat Oven to 180.

3. Divide the mixture placing mince on bottom, pasta sheets on top, white sauce on top and repeat until all the mince is gone. Top with grated cheese and leave in the oven until the cheese starts to bubble.

4. Remove and serve. I ha
d mine with some spinach and cucumber.