Friday 2 December 2016

It's been a while.....

So it's been a while since I posted anything on this page, for a while it felt like I had nothing to post, then all of a sudden I had too much to post that I didn't have the energy to mentally deal with it yet.

Since my last post I have hit the year diagnoses mark, it feels a bit bitter sweet, I'm glad that I have adapted to everything so easily but I can't believe it's only been a year. So much has happened in the last year I just feel like it's been a lifetime. When I was diagnosed I remember everyone telling me how different I would feel this time next year and while there is significant improvement in my energy
levels from that point of being completely bed-bound, I'm still not back to normal, I have been fighting a chest infection for the last 3 months on and off and just can't seem to clear it. In saying that
my antibodies have gone down to well within the normal range and the levels of everything else in my bloods is going up meaning I must be back absorbing vitamins and minerals well again so that's good. I'm still hopeful that it won't be much longer...It's the only thing that keeps me going.

There will be lots of new posts coming in the coming weeks, some more restaurants reviews, review of my first holiday as a coeliac and some reviews on some places in Italy that I went as well as some Christmas posts. So make sure and check back in the coming weeks for more.