Monday 21 March 2016

Gluten Dude Blog

 
I just wanted to share this with you all, I was going to just include it in the resources section of the blog but it is so much more than that. Every question I ever seem to have seems to be answered on this site. This is a guy who is Coeliac himself who has set up the most unbelievable interactive blog
that really helps on days you are struggling or feel like you can't cope anymore. It sometimes feels like you are completely on your own because nobody around you really 'get's' it, it's nice to come here and realise you are not on your own and for me personally it provides relief that I'm not just imagining to be feeling this way or that I am just lazy and that's why I can't get over the fatigue. This article in particular I find really good to explain to your loved ones how it feels to be coeliac http://glutendude.com/celiac/whats-it-like-to-have-celiac-diease/ . Keep an eye and I hope you find it as helpful as I do.